1. Daisy Waistband Skater Dress – Missguided £24.99. This dress is so cute and summery, I can imagine myself wearing it with a big floppy hat and sunglasses for a picnic. I absolutely love the combination of pale yellow and the daisy waistband.
2. Pale Blue Strap Heels – New Look £19.99. How cute are these heels? I think they would be perfect for wearing out for the day to a summer wedding and at £19.99 they’re a bargain!
3. Coral Peeptoe Platforms – New Look £29.99. I am in love with with these platform heels, I love the bright coral against the cork. I think these would look amazing with a favourite pair of jeans or a cute summer dress.
4. Rose Gold Watch – Michael Kors £229. I couldn’t resist adding a Michael Kors watch in my wishlist. This watch is my favourite out of them all, I think the tortoiseshell band just makes it a bit different. If this were to magically appear on my wrist I would be very happy!
5. Pleated Tennis Skirt – American Apparel £46. I have a real thing for these pleated tennis skirts ath the moment, they’re so cute! They do this skirt in a few different colours, but I love the white one the best, it’s an easy colour to find things to go with and it just looks really bright, fresh and summery to me. I do think it is really expensive though at £46, I was thinking of making my own as I need some sort of project to keep my sewing skills alive!
6. Grey Midi Dress – Topshop £32. I picked this grey midi as it is a really nice basic dress that could be paired with a ton of different accessories to making it look completely different every time you wear it. I think it would look really nice with a big statement necklace and bright heels.
7. Sunglasses – Topshop £14. What summer look would be complete without sunglasses? These Topshop ones caught my eye with their thin frames and slightly ombre lenses. They’re quite simple but I think they would finish any outfit off perfectly.
8. ‘Gen’ Heels – Kurt Geiger London £210. These Kurt Geiger ‘Gen’ heels are quite different to what I would usually pick but I just love the unusual gold and peach scale effect on them, I think they are really eye catching! They are super pricey, but a girl can dream right?
9. Hair Bow Clip – American Apparel £9. I love the American Apparel bow clips, I have been wearing them all the time lately as my fringe is too long to have down! They have them in so many colours but the yellow one is the one I would definitely pick for summer.
10. ‘Anabela’ Blue Heels – Miss KG £59 in the sale. I just can’t seem to resist pale blue shoes at the moment aha! I think these shoes are perfect and would instantly make any outfit look classy and sophisticated. They are reduced from £89 to £59 in the sale right now, they also come in a gorgeous peachy colour.
11. Dogtooth Dress – Missguided £19.99. Last but definitely not least is this amazing Missguided dogtooth dress. I love anything dogtooth and the off the shoulder straps make this dress a bit different. I think this is the sort of dress that could easily be dressed up for a night out or dressed down for during the day.