As the weather is finally warming up a bit, and shops are beginning to change their stock to more summery offerings, I thought it was about time to do a fashion wishlist. As I was finding things I liked online, without realising, everything I picked was pastel, so here is my spring pastels fashion wishlist.
1. Topshop pink backpack – £34. It was love at first sight when I saw this on the Topshop website, it is just so cute, a really good size and a good price. I take a bag out wherever I go, but if I’m out for the whole day, carrying a massive bag on one shoulder can get really painful and irritating and make me enjoy my day less. This backpack would be perfect for solving this problem, it not only looks really cute, it would be really practical too.
2. Topshop Speckle Dress – £26. I love these Topshop dresses, I already own a green one and a burgundy one and I wear them a lot. The thing I love is that they can be really casual or fairly dressed up, depending on what else you wear with them. They are super comfy to wear, although they are quite baggy so I tend to get mine in a size down. I love the colour of this one, perfect for a sunny day.
3. Topshop cut out boots – £38. I already own the black version of these and I LOVE them, they look amazing with everything. I featured them in my February favourites posts here. I was really excited when I saw that Topshop have released them in 3 new shades. I just can’t decide which shade is my favourite, I want them all!
4. River Island polka dot shirt – £35. Okay, so I have a confession to make, I do actually already own this shirt, but it is just so gorgeous I had to include it! This picture really does not do it justice, it is a paler yellow in real life and I love it. It is quite a loose fit and just has an effortlessly amazing look about it. I have a feeling I will be wearing this all through spring and summer.
5. Topshop cut out boots – £38. These shoes look incredible in cream and are a really easy way to brighten up an outfit. Perhaps not the most practical shade, but I would love to wear these with my favourite jeans and polka dot yellow shirt.
6. Missguided yellow co ord – £14.99 for the top, £14. 99 for the skirt. Matching co ord outfits are everywhere at the moment, and what better way to wear it than to mix it with pastels. I love this outfit from Missguided, it looks effortlessly cool. (Although I think this would be one for after my diet is over hahaha)
7. Topshop cut out boots – £38. Now these are an easy way to add a touch of pastel colour to your outfit. If you are someone who is a little bit scared of adding strong pastel colours, these would be perfect for you. I still can’t decide which colour is my favourite of the three, let me know what you think in the comments!
8. Topshop multi panel shirt – £36. I think out of all the pastel colours, blue in my favourite. I own quite a lot of shirts, but none like this, I love the see through panels, although you could always put a top underneath it if you wanted to make it more suitable for everyday wear.